Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Randomness v.5

- Do all Laila's have deep voices? Laila Ali and Laila Hathaway both have the deepest women voices ever in life. I mean, they still sound like women, but they are just really deep.

- I hadn't heard from on of my so called friends in like three months and then I get this MASS email from here talking about her relationship woes. I'm just like... is this really appropriate being that I haven't spoken to her in about three months. I am just saying. Am I really expected to respond to this? I mean seriously, it is actually kind of offensive to be honest. It's like you don't return my last email and then you mass email me three months later? Man eff that ish.

- Iota House= house of debauchery= a good freshman year.

- Why are southern people so nice? When me and my parents were at the Texas Relay last month we couldn't find a cab. This white dude heard us talking and asked where we were staying and he offered to take us to our hotel. I was all weary about it, but my parents thought he had good intentions (they are from Texas and Arkansas... extra country roots) and he did... just took us to the hotel, didn't ask for any money or anything. And then why did this lady at my job give me her son and mothers phone numbers because they live in Austin? She was like... you always need to know as many people as possible. So SWEET.

-Summer TV is going to suck... sorry it's just gonna suck. Sans SYTYCD

- How much is too much contact informantion? When you have someon'es email, AIM, and cell phone, is that just too many ways to get in contact with someone? Espe.cially if they are of the same sex and not your significant other? I am just saying.

- I feel like gmail is monitoring my emails and that is making me a bit uncomfortable. Why on the side bar is information pertaining to the content of my emails? Not necessarily the titles... but the inner content. I don't care if they are trying to be helpful and organized... I don't like the Big Brother feel of it.

-The Golden Compass is nothing like Harry Potter and how dare people say it is. People extra lied to me. It wasn't a bad book... I give it a four out of five stars. The Subtle Knife seems like it is going to be better than Golden Compass... I especially like fact that there are like four worlds interacting with each other. We'll revisit this assesment when I finish the book.

- How long will "The Ex-Wives Club" be on TV? I give it three more episode before mid season cancellation.

- Why did the education firm I worked for earlier this year think that they were a law firm trying to do billable hours and stuff. Making people write .6 and junk for stuff. I didn't know what it was when I was doing it, I just thought they were extra anal, but yeah... they were doing extra much.

No comments: