Saturday, May 05, 2007

Yeah, you really aren't cool... sorry

I can't say it enough... but I just don't really understand why people like T-Pain. He sings with a vocador (the thing that makes his voice shake), he can't write, he steals people's verses and to top it off...he's not even remotly cute. I mean how do you make it in the record business with lines such as, "I'm In Luv (not love) Wit a Stripper" and "she made us drinks to drink, we drunk em (got drunk)... and now I think she thinks I'm cool". I a really confused by this.

And then, this dude gets arrested in Miami because his show went over and he flipped out like he really was somebody... throwing the mic and everything. Let us be appropriate, mmmkay? What's the word for a man diva? Well whatever it is... T-Pain +3 is really trying to be it. Not that diva's have reason to act the way they do... but usually when you act like you're the ish.... you kinda are. You aren't some heavy-set dude from the "M-I-A" with dookylocks in his hair.

With all that being said... the beat of Bartender is kinda nice... but his lack of lyrical content and just overall grimeyness just kills it.

No comments: