Monday, May 14, 2007

The ENT Doc.

Oh yeah, I got so heated about the "Road to Health" I forgot to tell about my visit to the ENT doctor. So... I have been having SEVERE allergies since the induction of spring... so sever that I have had four psuedo anaphylactic responses in two months... Yeah, not so hot. So I go to the ENT doctor to examine my adenoids. Doesn't sound bad right? Wrong. In order to see the adenoids the doctors have to stick a camera up the nostrils. They sprayed some anesthesia up my nose then stuck this long instrument up my nose and told me to do all kinds of coughs and swallows with this thing up my nostrils. It was horrible... I almost felt as violated as I did when I had to get a shot in the patooty. Good thing... I don't have to get the adenoids out. Bad news.. Im probably going to have to take benadryl everyday for a while now which makes me incredibly thirsty... But that's better than surgery right?

No comments: