Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Extra Boo

American Idol is a crock. Melinda Doolittle can sing rings around these people... I am so done. But we knew she wasn't going to win. When you let a whole bunch of little pre-teens with cell phones loose.. stupid things happen and this is just an example of one of those stupid things. The judging system is just dumb... they should at least do it like they do thier "sister show" So You Think You Can Dance. The experts judge who should be in the bottom and then from there, America chooses... not this bullish way American Idol does it.

Never will I watch American Idol... part on principle and partly because I will probably be studying to hard and will have to devote my well earned TV time to better shows... like ANTM or DWTS. LOL.

Speaking of ANTM... I didn't like Jasleen at first... but she's OK now. I'm just glad Natasha didn't win.

No comments: