Wednesday, May 02, 2007

American Idol: 5/1

I haven't commented on American Idol in a while, mainly because noone did anything that stood out to me. Yesterday, however, was a different story. Blake's rendition of "You Give Love a Bad Name" was hot! Well, the first 45 seconds of it at least... the way he slowed it up was nice though. Um, Jordin's song frightened me.. and to think before I actually liked the song. She was simply out of control... as E-40 would say, she was doing 7 much (not too much, but 7 much). Melinda was cool, of course, not my favorite, but she still sounded good. I didn't like LaKisha too much, but Simon obviously did enough to sustain some lip glossage. And the gloss was still on there while he was critiquing. Was anybody else uncomfortble when that happened? I mean, I literally cringed. Simon does like the black women though... I think his girlfriend is 1/2. I like Phil, but he just did nothing for me tonight. And finally, Chris was cool. He tried to act like he wasn't bothered by Simon's repeated comments on his "nasalcality", but he sure did cut that ish out last night. lol.

Oh yeah, why did I know and at one point or another liked 4 out of the 6 songs? I guess I am a semi Bon Jovi fan and didn't even know it.

No comments: