Tuesday, May 15, 2007

American Idol: 5/15

Um, yeah. I really not be hearing what the judges are hearing because I am sorry... but Melinda was AWFUL on that first song to me. Maybe I just don't like the song... but I just heard terrible. The second song was better for me, nut she just seemed to be screaming. She really likes to kick. lol. And I really think Melinda wants to go home... now you KNOW you she shoulda sang "My Funny Valentine" as her choice song. Maybe she is just waiting to pull that out next week, I don't know. But I really don't know if she is going to stay with that. WHAT WAS SHE THINKING!!!! Jordin was not doing for me either. Well, her first song was OK, but that that second song was just NOT it. She can sing one genre... that slow stuff... but if its fast, its over for her. Third song was definatly her best... it sounded good. But I still don't like her. Blake was just OK... but it seemed like he was not on beat or anything. His voice shakes too much me... and think I'm tired of him... actually I think I am tired of them all because none of them did anything for me. It was like Chris Richardson reincarnated. Robin Thicke song was kinda hot... but maybe because I really liked the original version. It was extra copycat though.

So what... they just don't criticize them at this point?

Conclusion: Melinda is going home.

Wait... why did my mom try to vote for Melinda and she accidently voted for Blake and jerked the phone away when she heard his automated vote. LOL. It was great.

No comments: