Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Revisions, Revisions, Revisions

OK, I believe that I am going to have to take back a comment that I made in this post. I like one more song on Justin Timberlake's album... Lovestoned is kinda hot. Mainly because of the beat... Timbaland gets it with the beats. I judge songs if they make me dance in the car, and this one made me do a little something in the seat, so I had to renige my previous assessment.

Onto the second revision.... this post. Tango is not the hottest, it is soooo all about Real right about now. That mo fo is so freaking fine it isn't even funny. It doesnt matter that he looks like he is about 5'6... he could get it to the 5th degree. Seriously though, I don't think I have thought someone on TV was this fine since Patrice on Road Rules in like 5th grade. LOL. Oh memories. I don't know if it is Real's hair, or his mouth (his lips always look really succulent), or his hands (which look mighty mighty nice), or those cheekbones, but it is something. I came upon this realization because he is getting more screen time and looking gooooood.

I wanna see what Real and Chance's parents look like cause they produced two fine ass mother freakers OK!!!

And why is Tango starting to act like a little poontang? Im saying. He's still fine, but he lost some points when he was trying to justify telling on Onix. Dude, you know the only reason you told was to get him eliminated... be real and just admit it. Don't try to make up this bullish about why you did it.

Conclusion: Your fine levels can vary depending on your attitude. You do something silly, you get unfine. You let your mane down and start licking your lips, you get super fine, and quick.

No comments: