Sunday, January 28, 2007

The Flavor of New York????

Yeah, I am pretty sure that I am not the first to say this but "I Love New York" is the most unoriginal show I have ever seen in my life. If a few of the guys on that show weren't so fine, I would not watch it. The writers and producers of the show obviously were taken from the Flavor of Love because it is so similar. They even have New York trying to act like Flavor Flav. For instance, when she was trying to console whiteboy, she was talking in the slow, deeper "kind and caring" voice that Flavor Flav used when he was trying to be deep. They have her conducting the elimination ceremony the same. Everything is the same man.

That being said, I can't stop watching it because of the guys. Number one, four of them are absolutely FINE. OK. FINE. Chance, Tango, Real, and Onix could all get it OK. Seriously. Chance, even though he has that big ass gap in his teeth, is really cute. Even though he is a wanna be thug, he dresses nicely. Not too much sag, but just enough to let em know. And he had a nice body for a twiggy person. Tango, yeah I don't even know where to start. But it is definitely a battle of the finest between him and Chance. Tango has BODY, just straight body, and a nice smile. And his color is nice, not too light but not T-Weed style or anything. The only reason why Tango is not first on the hotness list is because I saw this picture of him on myspace and he was in a pose where it looked like he had cleave. Men are not supposed to have cleave, I mean muscles are nice, but when it looks like you have straight cleave, there is a problem. Real gets it with the hair. Yes, it is a bit disconcerting that his hair is nicer than most females, but it is just so pretty. And his facial hair is kinda nice too. He also just seems like a genuinely cool guy who lives a chill lifestyle. Finally Onix. He has a better body than Tango as far as I'm concerned because he has pecs, but they don't look like cleavage. The only reason why he is at the bottom of the list is because he seems like he has no personality.

And Number two, I am convinced a number of them are gay. T-Weed, Wood, 12 pack, and possibly Heat. T-Weed was so obvious to me... and I am sorry this seems politically incorrect but, the way he drags out his words is very homosexual to me. Wood posed nude on gay websites, need I say more. And 12 Pack and Heat are gay with each other, end of story.

PS. Why she get rid of Bones though? He is probably the best overall guy there. Young educated Christian brother. I guess the good guys don't win. The majority (not me!!) of black women don't want the nice/good guys, they want the thugs. How do you eliminate someone because they are "too nice"? And Pootie was kinda cute, but the skydive down the stairs and subsequent eight year old squeal lost him all potential points.

And why doesn't whiteboy shave... he has those nasty looking patches of hair all on the side of his face and his neck. Very ew.

No comments: