Thursday, January 11, 2007

DC Trippin

I am not talking about the smoking ban, because I am quite in favor of that. I actually think that EVERY STATE, COUNTY, whatever should do this. If you want to kill yourself with those cancer sticks, then you do so, but don't make me sit her and suffer just because you want to "release". I am straight off that. That's the only thing that I have enjoyed being in CA for the last three years... I didn't have to deal with going to a club and coming home smelling like an ashtray. It's not hot and does not get it. Sorry.

So the reason I am writting this post is because I will be going to DC really soon to check out some law schools and I am really excited. Thus DC... Trippin. Ha. I am going BY MYSELF... which is exciting for me because I can follow my own schedule. I never visited the monuments or anything of that nature and I am really excited about doing that for the first time.

Side Note: I decided not to visit University of Maryland, Baltimore. There has been 10 murders in B-More since Jan 1, 2007... it is Jan 11, 2007... there is an issue here. It's really not cute guys. Let's BE REAL.

By the way, NW hotels are so freaking expensive, it isn't even cool. But whatever. That's what you gotta do to up the lessen your chances of being a statistic. That sounds so bad to write that, but it is true.

No comments: