Saturday, January 13, 2007

Really Dave Chappelle?

There was nothing on television, so I was just switching channels and happened to stumble across, "Iconoclasts" on the Sundance channel. This episode was Dave Chappelle interviewing Maya Angelou. Like I said, there was nothing on, so I decided to stay. The first thing I noticed was that Dave Chappelle was acting like he was high on something. Not drunk... but high. So I continue to watch because at this point, I think it is funny. After about 10 minutes, I realize he is not high... he is simply in awe.

It was actually a great show because there were two very non-mainstream thinkers conversing on a "human" level. It was cool, because they are fifty years apart, but you could see the connection they had. I think everyone should watch it.

"Life as a linear journey"....

No comments: