Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Randomness v.6

So why is there a lady at my job named Cliche? Please remember that I work in RICHMOND.... Also tell me why there were peanut shells in the ladies restroom stall a couple of days ago? Was someone relieving themselves while shelling peanuts? I am just trying to figure that one out.

June LSAT advice:

1. Do not try to guess the experimental section of the test because you will get it wrong. Please trust, I tried and got a 48 percent on the Reading Comprehension. NOT HOT. Luckily, I got a 97 and 92 percent on the Logic Games and Logical Reasoning respectively my score still averaged to be OK (well better than OK but whatever).

2. Don't stress on the stupid people asking questions. They are trying to psych people out and prolong the instructional part of the test because THEY aren't confident. I mean really, the questions they be asking were answered in the first part of LSAT class and in the first chapter of home study guides.

3. Get there 5 minutes early... not an hour, 30 minutes or even 10 minutes. 5 minutes. Anymore time you are going to start wondering and making yourself unsure of yourself... and that is not too good.

- It sucks that Barnes and Noble sells every possible subject matter in study guide form but they don’t have any introductions/study guides for substantive law courses. Dang, I wanted to get some background on some subjects because Imma be straight LOST in Civil Procedure and Torts and Property. And wouldn’t it be a trick-a-docious if I got those three my first semester?

- Is it just me or was Real World Denver one of the most relatable casts in the past 10 years? The ones before them were just dumb, but at least they had some substance. They actually HAD a job… not producing a SxSW video that they probably didn’t do, or running a ship. I actually made it a point to watch it bi-monthly. I wasn’t addicted to it where I watched it every week. And Tyree is kinda a cutie. That body thickness is a bit frightening though… And I recant my statement that Vegas was the worst season. NO NO. That title goes to Chicago. That was awful. All I remember was Aneesa’s nakedness and Tanya's kidney stones.

- I absolutely hate (and I don't like to use that word) when people go out in public in pajamas. Pajama pants is one thing, but full pajama top and bottom is just not cute. Also, I don't understand this "new" fad of wearing a towel outside when it's cold. Wearing the towel like it is a shawl. And it be those ugly Scooby Doo towels and stuff. It is NOT cute. I was walking to work (remember once again... Richmond) and I saw this little high school like chick was outside walking and she had on house slippers, pajama pants a ratty old tee-shirt and one of those small ass Baby Phat puff coats WITH the Scooby Doo towel thing over it. Just looked straight awful.

No comments: