Wednesday, June 13, 2007

SYTYCD 06/13/07

Hok could so get it.... I mean seriously though. He is quite possibly the cutest Japanese guy ever (well him and Ken Watanabe, but that is neither here nor there). I loved the part were he was on his knee sliding. HAWT. The Jaime girl tried though... not her style. She popped a little, but it was very meh.



Anya... I just like her. She's go the attitude and the stage precense. Why does she look like Natasha from America's Next Top Model though? Danny was awful. He had on heels and the belt was awful. I think he is cocky... yes he's a good dancer but my goodness.



Lacey and that other dude were absolutly great. She surprised me. Like Mary said, I don't know what I felt, but I felt something. Favorite routine.



Sabra and the other dude. Disco is always very meh for me. They might be gone might be gone.



The couple that supposedly did the sexy dance... it was HORRID. I mean horrid.



Sara... I LIKE HER. Jesus (Imma call him Chuy). I LIKE HIM. I loved the dance... I don't care what anyone says. Wade Robeson is a good coregrapher.

No comments: