Friday, June 22, 2007

SYTYCD: 06/21/07

Um kay, so I am angry about this one. I mean seriously. First let me recap the performances that i remember.

- Lauren and Neil were awful and anyone who says that they weren't was not seeing the same thing I saw. Actually, let me back up Neil was decent...Lauren was doing nothing. People are just voting for her because they know she dances with Tice Diorio. BFD. They needed to be in the bottom.

- Jessie and Pasha: loved the dance. At first, I was a bit scared for pasha when the got jazz, but he handled it, possibly better than she did. However, I don't think Pasha shoulda stayed. He did NOT dance for his life. Last week they voted that dude off because he didn't dance for his life, so they shoulda done the same this week. Even though I like Pasha...

- Lacey and Kameron: yeah Im not sure what I don't like about this couple. Maybe it is the fact that the are obviously "eff-ing". I am not sure. The dance was OK...

- Sabra and Dominic: I was really impressed with Dominic...I was worried about him. Sabra did good and I am really starting to like her. Last week I coulda done without her, but I liked her this week.

- Jimmie and Shauna: Jimmie was getting it in this dance...I mean getting it! He was popping it and stuff...very entertaining. Shauna was "dance by numbers" yet she stayed because she danced for her life. Jimmie left because the judges have serious issues. Jimmie was my favorite by far and he's gone. Very boo.

- Cedric and Faina: Cedric was very boo...Faina was aight. But in the solo's the were the opposite... Faina was extra boo and Cedric was good. She left, he stayed. Not sure how to feel about this. Although I think his solo dancing is sexy...his partner dancing is hurting and as much as I didn't want to see him go... I think he shoulda.

- Natasha Anya and Danny: As much as I don't want to like him, I must admit he is GOOD... And I really like Anya. Not much more to say.

- Hok and Jaime were OK. Hok was getting the hips at the beginning but it faultered at the end. They also looked kinda wierd because she's extra bigger than him. Honestly, they coulda stood to be in the bottom too.

- Sarah and Jesus were cool too. Loved Jesus...he was all commanding and stuff. Sarah actually is doing much better than I thought she would.

So that's my take. JIMMIE shoulda stayed GDit! And why are the dudes like 80 times better than the females this season? I don't even hardly notice them.

No comments: