Wednesday, June 27, 2007

SYTYCD 06/27

Oh my goodness! Poor Pasha. What in the world was that? I mean seriously.... why did they choose that no dancing red head to dance with him? He couldn't even lift her up. It was just soooo awkward. Pasha did good... but it was just extra weird. Why did Debbie Allen say he was dancing with Bette Midler. Very wow. Pasha was "daring"... he had to be to pick her up (nothing against chunkier people... but she was kinda bigger than him).

Sarah and Jesus: I LIKE Jesus! No matter what style he does he GETS IT. I mean come on, for the "krumping" he looked a straight cholo. LOL. Had the attitude and everything. Sarah was good too. I think the music had a lot to do with it.

Cedric and Shauna: I will admit, it hurt me too much to see this dance. Although I do like his little speech he gave at the end. I think his main problem is that he's really tall and lanky and can't really control his movement (which is why his style looks so cool). And Shauna is rather good. Mary didn't have to be so harsh though.

Lacey and Kameron: NOT FEELING them. Yeah there dance was good. But just because you are effing behind closed doors doesn't mean the world needs to know about it.

Danny and Anya: I actually didn't like it. I felt no emotion. It looked like hip-hop by the numbers.

Dominic and Sabra: They are good. I mean seriously... she started dancing 4 years ago and he has had no "formal" training and the killed that. Dominic even had the hip action and everything

Hok and Jaime: GREAT. My favorite for the night by far. Jaime is very talented the movement she went through at the beginning was amazing. I'm talking about the upper body movement. It looked like she was kinda pop/locking softly very nice. The arm thing got me... woooo. So impressed by her. And we all now I like Hok... he used some of his moves but still did very good on the other movement. Music was perfect too.

Lauren and Neil: It was solid. But honestly, it didn't blow me away or anything. I can't even think of anything to really write about it.

Who SHOULD be in the bottom 3: Cedric/Shauna (lets be real)...Lauren and Neil...Danny and Anya.

If Sabra and/or Dominic goes home tomorrow...Im not watching anymore and I mean it.

No comments: