Monday, June 25, 2007

That What If's

Just got nostalgic…and when I get nostalgic…I get to thinking. Yes yes… shoulda woulda coulda’s are stupid and just a waste of time. But hey, I feel it, so here goes. If I had one more year of eligibility… I so woulda been the ish. And that is not even saying it in a cocky way. I was hurt for three years out of my four years of eligibility. I didn’t start getting good workouts in until that last year. I mean seriously… how do you go from not being on the top all time performances list… to being 3rd in one year? It’s kinda funny because I think; what if that pivotal night I had where I was deciding my future, I decided to train for track instead of training for the LSAT. What woulda happened then? Would I have run a 22 something (pretty sure…97 percent sure I woulda). It just kinda hurts when you think of the shoulda woulda couldas. And for that matter, what woulda happened had I not cared about school 95 percent and track 5 percent. What if I woulda cared 75% school and 25% track? Would I still have been going to a top 20 law school then? See, this is why I don’t like that think…lol.

No comments: