Thursday, June 07, 2007

Shut The Front Door!

Why did Benji's sister say that when they let her in the top 20? That made me giggle. I thought they forgot to bleep out the eff word. lol. So this is so far who I'm liking... just off the first couple of weeks. I know my opinion is going to change after the first week. Let's see though:

Anya: Loved her audition piece with the dude.
Faina: I am just partial to ballroom/latin dancers. She's cool.
Hok: Need I say more. The things he can do are ridiculous.
Jesus: Loved his audition piece, plus he seems nice. He has LIFT.
Lacey: Benji's sister... I'm liking her. I like her style and the dance she did with Benji was hot.
Jimmy: They didn't show him. He's black gotta support.
Sabra: I'm mad they didn't even show her. Just WRONG. I bet she will be the first to go. But she's black... gots to support.

No comments: