Thursday, June 28, 2007

SYTYCD 06/28

So not feeling Danny... why was he hysterically laughing when he found out he was in the bottom three? Like he wasn't supposed to be there or something. Cocky SOB. And why were his pants so freaking tight. Made me very uncomfortable.

I must say Jessie KILLED that. That was seriously impressive. I didn't know that that was her style of dance. The moves were going with the music... just hot. She is my second favorite female dancer next to Sabra. And her dance with Pasha was great... better than fake Bette Midler.

Sarah is impressive to. I like her. I can't really say anything else, but it was good.

Anya was awful. She can't really help it though since she is a ballroom dancer. I mean what was she supposed to do?

Lauren coulda done more. To me she just kinda stood there in her little bustier thing.

Jesus was good and Neil was good. But they both kept spinning a bit much for me.

Cedric needed to be in the bottom, but hey, that speech got people voting. Is it safe to say that he may be the equivalent of Sanjaya? No not quite because Cedric really does have talent.

The judges are ridiculous.... Jessie was the best. They are ridiculous. Anya and Lauren were BOTH much worse than her. WTF? Wierd she actually looks like Jaime Pressley. I am so over this dumb ass show. And they let Jesus go. WTF? WTFF (freaking). This show is absolutley stupid. And what did they beep out that he said? Extra awkward. ABSOLUTLY RIDICULOUS

No comments: