Thursday, June 28, 2007

Randomness

I cannot stand when people walk with their hands down. I've already said this in a previous post, but I just had to revisit. That signals a serious lack of confidence in my honest opinion. It's one thing not to acknowledge someone that you know that is passing your direction, but it is completly another to just constantly walk with your head down. I think that says that you arent confident enough in yourself to let people see you... and it is really uncute. Yeah, I said uncute.

Another thing I can't stand... the way it smells in the hospital section of where I work. It does NOT smell sanitary. Most hospitals have sort of a sterile smell to them... a clean and crisp lysol-ish smell. No noo.. Not where I work. It smells like rotten meat with some kinda nasty scent over it. Everytime I go to the specific level... I almost gag. If I knew how to throw up (I havent thrown up since I was 3 so I think it is safe to say that I don't know how) I am sure I would. Very not-appealing.

Isn't it kinda silly that the only thing I have time to write about anymore is So You Think You Can Dance? I mean really. Maybe this means I am getting tired of this whole blog thing?

No comments: