Friday, June 08, 2007

Akon, WTF?? You canNOT be serious.

What the hell is wrong with Akon?? Please tell me. Yeah this is old news, but I kinda forgot about it until I saw a clip of him actually throwing dude into the crowd. OK. So first, Akon gets in trouble for dry humping a 14 year old in a Trini club. First of all.... what WAS THAT? It was actually disturbing. I know in the Caribbean clubs do it a little different but dang... really Akon? I thought you were a singer, not a "man friday". And then Akon threw a dude into the crowd because he threw something onstage. Why did he think that was OK? The kid threw a little piece of paper on the stage, and then Akon proceeds to invite him on the stage, grab him between his legs, hoist the boy over his head... and TOSS him in the stage. Just extra wow.

Oh yeah, AND you're 35 trying to act like you are 24. Everyone knew your butt wasn't no 24... And I've heard of making little changes to your age in certain situations but 11 years. That is a bit more than creative license don't you think?

I like Sherrod Small from Best Week Ever. He's funny.

No comments: