Thursday, June 14, 2007

SYTYCD 06/14

How tall is Shane Sparks? I mean really. Imma give him a good 5'3.

I think the couple that left needed to go home. Both of them did their final dance like they didn't give two boo boo's about it. I didn't like Ricky's hair... it looked so greasy and very unappealing. And note to girls without a big chest area... just because you don't have large chests does NOT mean that you don't have to wear a bra. We all got more than we were asking for last night when girl did not have a bra on and was poking out everywhere.

That Cedric guy is so cute (in a baby kinda way)! You just want to pinch his checks. However, his dancing was not cute... it was HAWT.... LOVED the movement.

NOT feeling the girl that danced with Tyce Diorio... she has that hidden cocky that just really isn't cute.

Oh yeah, and they are really starting to annoy me...trying to be cutsy and stuff. Coming up with different and "quirky" ways to put their number on the screen. SOOOO annoying x 15. That's why I liked Pasha because he just stood there and smiled. It was classy. But these little kids just up there acting all stupid and stuff trying to show personality. It looks totally contrived and you look foolish. But then again I am 23... maybe that ish attracts pre-teens and teen... I don't know.

No comments: