Sunday, July 01, 2007

How You Gon' Rip It Like THIS Son??????

How you gonna rip it like this son?! How you gonna rip it like that son! I don't play that, because it's action. I'm talking bah bah bah Cause I'm black son. I'm the black sheep, the real black sheep! Dood-le dood-le doodle-doo. Talkin bout ungh! (proceeds to do the Kid N Play with himself)
- Dave Chappelle


How can you NOT be a fan of someone that writes that? I mean seriously?

I have also come to the conclusion that the second season of Chappelle's Show was indeed better than the first season. The first season was good much in the same way Shrek was good. You've never seen anything like it so you are going to be enthralled by it. However, the second had better content.

Spaghetti Spaghetti, rippin it up, rippin it up....that is all

No comments: