Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Musings of a Procrastinator v. 2

I love NY 2 is boring...just straight up boring and straight up scripted. I don't even know why I keep watching it. Maybe because I just need to fill my DVR up with more random nonsense that is VH1. I mean the dudes aren't event that cute, and the cute ones don't even get any TV time. Sooooo bored with it.

Dancing with the Stars...the dancers do keep getting better every year but I have a bit of an issue. The two best female dancers are/were in girl bands. And what do girl bands do???? They DANCE. I mean they do have a significant advantage over some of the others, they work on choreography all the time.

Why did Pepa from Salt and Pepa do that do her face? I mean seriously, don't ever get plastic surgery and not even look like the same person. That is problematic to me.

Why do some of the Jena 6 boys allegedly have a myspace video out where they are "making it rain on dem hoes" with all their money? I haven't seen it but I have heard from numerous people that it is out there. I mean WTF...don't use this as a platform to get famous and parade yourself around. Take your behind in the house or something and stay there. I was going to buy a tee shirt to support, but if that's what your doing with it...soooo not understanding the point and severity of what is going on...naw son I'm straight. Spend it on someone who cares.

No comments: