Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Musings of a Procrastinator

So, I am procrastinating studying. Actually no I'm not, let us back that up a little bit. I am done with my homework (yes in law school you have homework again like in high school... it's not like college where all you really had to do was "reading"), but I could be getting even farther ahead but I think I deserve a break.



I just would like to comment on a few things that have been bothering me of late.



Dancing with the Stars



I really do need to know what's up with Floyd Mayweather though.. so not the cuteness.



I Love New York 2



I mean, the chick really wasn't the nicest looking person to look at from the beginning, BUT now, she is just all kinds of awful. Please tell me why she decided it was appropriate to get like JJ boobs on a small ass frame like hers. You look like a circus freak and Imma need to you stop that immediatly.



And why are the guys not as attractive as last season. Like for real. I mean, Pretty is kinda hot. Tailor-made has potential , and Wolf would be hot business if he cleaned himself up, but that about does it for me. Like almost all the dudes were hot on there last season... I guess cute guys have other places to be. Dang, they could at least pretend to like NY so I could have the pleasure of looking at them once a week.



And why is the little person that is on there who as called himself "Midget Mac" so damn volitile. It's actually quite frightning really.



Law School


Why is my favorite class the class I thought I was going to hate? Criminal Law gets it man. Seriously I love my teacher! That litte short guy puts fear into the heart of many...loves it.

So UT is supposed to be all laid back and chill and facially it is, but why are people sooooooo competetive. Yes yes, I am aware that we are graded against each other (actually technically we aren't because we don't have class rankings but then we do, but whatever) but like...why are you worried about how much studying I'm doing? Why are you worried about how much time I spent in the library. Settle down and worry about yourself, really.

On a related note, going to law school with a whole heap of Type A personalities has made me realize just how laid back and chill I am...like for real. Like I realize I am competing with my classmates, but I just want to get the grades that I am looking for, it doesnt matter what the person sitting next to me got. Honestly. AND AND there's more...not only does it make me realize how laid back I am, it has kinda made me realize how passive I am. I really don't think I'd make a good big firm corporate lawyer simply because I am not arrogant. I say this in a good way, I think to be a good lawyer, you have to have a certain arrogance and Im not sure I could ever get it. Boo hoo.

No comments: