Saturday, October 27, 2007

Lifetime Movie Network

I think I've mentioned this before, but I absolutely love Lifetime Movie Network (LMN). I mean honestly, you can spend an entire Saturday on the couch watching movie after movie after movie. Yes, the acting is quite uninspired and the plots are kinda thin and they do repeat, it is GOOD STUFF. That's part of the reason I like it, you don't have to think, it's nothing to serious about it. Well let me clarify, I do not like the movies where people are dying and the sad ones (they tend to play those on the weekdays though, they play the good one murder/suspense/thriller ones on Saturdays). I just finished watching on yesterday that was 3:30 minutes of straight goodness. Loved it! It was called 1st to Die. It really kinda didn't make sense, but it did in an odd ball sort of way.

No comments: