Monday, October 22, 2007

Now THIS is what I'm talking about

I was soooo excitable this morning when I woke up and heard rain... but I just about fell out when I went outside. There was like zero humidity...got in my car and the thermometer said 48 degrees...THIS IS WHAT FALL IS. It is a beautiful thing, just loving it. Granted, tomorrow it will probably be 80 degrees but whatever, today completely made my month. I mean I was soooo happy walking the 0.8 miles from school to the bus today. The wind was crazy blowing my hair and ish and I just had to stop and take it all in.

Growing up in the Bay Area spoils you man, seriously. We don't have seasons...it's like 63 degrees average every month...it really is a beautiful thing. Yes yes, I complain about how I don't like the Bay Area because it's kinda boring and there is a serious lack of educated black men there, BUT man...the whether will win my heart for ever. I don't know if I wanna move back, but man... I have been spoiled. I seriously don't believe that it should be 89 degrees in the last month of October, that really seems unnatural to me. But eh, it is what it is right?

And yes, I am a big fan of the ellipse... it makes the writing flow much easier. The stream of thought style is so much easier to pull off this way.

No comments: