Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Good Half Week in TV

Today was one of the best weeks in TV in a good minute. We started with Desperate Housewives on Sunday. Soooo much better than last season. There was like no drama last season but this season…good drama. Then on Monday we had I Love New York… the best episode ever. There were some attempted assaults, some battery, some spitting, some defamation of character… man it was full of greatness though. Greatness. I love that, two people tried to kill that poontang of a man Tailor Made… for real. But I do need to know what Sister Patterson thinks she is doing. I am just confused as to who/what she thinks she is. Like do you realize that you are over 50…you don't need to be wearing half of the stuff that you do. Also, maybe if you were 50 and had a banging body still, it would be semi OK, but I just can't handle her body and that mini-dress she had on. NOT OK. Also, I am feeling like Mr. Wise could get it…never even realized he was on the show until this episode…but he has that swagger son…hot business.

Continuing on Monday, we had Dancing With The Stars… Helio is soooo cute. I love his cute little smile…didn't like his dance though, but the judges did. I'm just happy I get to look at him for another week. Melanie Brown so deserves all of my props man…like for real. She's a great dancer, Im so impressed with her post baby body… just great. She's my idol, for now at least. Let me just say that I am mad that Cheetah Girl got voted off….highly inappropriate. Why is Marie Osmond still there by the way?

Monday ended off with The Boondocks… THE BEST EPISODE OF THE SEASON BY FAR. I will admit, I thought maybe this season was just garbage, but this was defiantly one of my favorite overall episodes… sooooo funny. My statement that Aaron McGruder has lost the special charm has been redacted.

Tuesday, The Biggest Loser… man, they are doing some cut throat ish here. I'm just trying to figure out how old dude gained 17 pounds and then lost 33 the next… just dang. And why do three people weight over 800 pounds…it bothers me. Also, why do I feel like they pick like semi attractive people so that when they lose the weight and they are like really attractive people are like…. DAAAAANG! It makes the transformation seem like that much better.

Im SURE I'll have even more to say when ANTM comes on tonight son!

No comments: