Saturday, October 20, 2007

Summer's End

I believe I have a post here somewhere giving praise to that which is known as Paul Taylor. But COME ON! He has done it yet again. YET AGAIN. Yes, I know that the Ladies Choice album came out in May, but I am a bit late as Rhapsody does not have it yet which is inappropriate in and of itself, but that is neither here nor there.

The point of this is to say that the track Summer's End is hot business. I mean serious "hot fyah". I usually am not a fan of the Soprano Sax, but Summer's End makes Soprano Sax hot where as Kenny G. really did take that fire away. He completely like watered that ish down. If there are any Kenny G. fans I am offending, I do apologize, but it is what it is. Or maybe it is Kenny G.'s lack of production that just makes his music sound so blah blah bubblegum to me. But somehow, all that is Paul Taylor puts that soul and feeling back into the Soprano Sax, seriously. It is really something when it's like 80 degrees outside, but you turn that track on and get chills. Can you do that Sir Kenny G.? I'm just asking.

No comments: