Sunday, February 04, 2007

Wouldn't Get Far

So, I just saw The Game's new video for, "Wouldn't Get Far". Now, I must admit, even though The Game isn't my favorite artist, I like this song. One, because the beat is hot and two because he is speaking the truth. The song is basically saying if these video hoes weren't out there relating these men.... they would be nowhere, thus, "Wouldn't Get Far". I mean, he coulda used a little more tact and less of the B word, but hey, it is what it is. AND he uses examples... I love it. But what I find really interesting is that he does use names to bust these chicks out. Yeah, everyone know what they do, but it's more "on the low". Yeah, he pulled a Karrine Stephans, GREAT!!!!!!

But what I am tripping about is.... did these chicks even listen to the song before they agreed to be in it? The song is pretty much boo booing all over video hoes... and yet there are STILL video hoes in the video!!!!! I mean, if someone was talking ish about track athletes, I would not be up in the video triple jumping.... it just wouldn't happen. What kind of self respecting person would do that though. Is the need to be on TV and be seen THAT strong that you would show your face while someone is disrespecting you???? Dizzam, not even that serious. Hella smiling in the video and stuff like everything is OK.

Oh yeah, I am not saying that everyone that dances in videos are hoes, because they aren't. A small portion of them are ACTUAL dancers, who aspire to do great things in their lives, not just be in the new Lil Jon video. LOL. Like Celestina, the chick that was in Prince's, "Black Sweat" video. She is a really good dancer and that is what she has a passion for. She wasn't all up in the video hella nasty rubbing on Prince and stuf... she was straight.

Conclusion: Video hoes are silly people.

No comments: