Monday, February 26, 2007

Do You Know About Your Roots Girl?

Not biological roots, but hair follicle roots. There's a show on Oxygen called "Gay , Straight, or Taken" and there is this little avatar woman thing that comes up sometimes. So why does this little avatar thing have the darkest roots ever? She has bleached blond hair and what would be the equivalent of about and inch and a half of extra dark red/brown underroot showing???? Is that supposed to be cute now? Just hecka roots showing? I know that now multi color dyage of the hair is in, but roots will never be in and they never we in so, what is up with that? And I think the show is supposed to be marketed toward "hip" and "cool" 20 somethings.... uh, whatever, maybe they are trying to bring it in style.

Side note: My mom just called me and was like, "Listen!" and she put the phone up to the radio and, "Return of the Mack" was playing. lol. See my mom knows what's up!

No comments: