Monday, February 05, 2007

Weatherford BMW Sucks

Yeah, don't go to Weatherford BMW... they suck.... as indicated in the title. I bought a used car from them about six months ago and I have already had to have it towed twice.... TWICE. Yeah, and it wasn't even an old car... it's a 2001. The first time was a little less than month after I bought it... the coolant socket had blown and it was spewing coolant everywhere... they told me it was unsafe to drive, so I had to tow it. Second time, was last night... I had a flat tire. Yeah, that was nobodies fault. But wait! There's more! I look in my trunk to put the spare tire on.... and there is no spare. They sold me a car with no spare tire. What the hell? Are you serious? You just don't do that. AND they said it was already in there. That is sooo uncool. So I had to get the car towed back to my house.

I think I got sold a baby lemon. The check engine light won't go off although there is nothing wrong with my engine. The grill came out and I had to gorilla glue it back in. There were some other things, but the only thing that saves my car is it is a Black 2001 BMW 325ci.... so it looks HOT, but it is a piece of dook. I love it, but they sold me a handicapped car. In the words of the Geico caveman.... NOT COOL.

No comments: