Thursday, February 15, 2007

The Humpty Dance Here's Your Chance To Do The Hump!

Digital Underground was so underrated and overlooked it really isn't even funny. "The Humpty Dance" was a straight classic OK. Woooo, I heard "Kiss Me and I'll Kiss You Back" on the radio and was getting it in the car boy! And it didn't hurt them that Shock G was fine as all get out! They are reminiscent of Parliament Funkadelic, but still they were able to make something of their own. Just good junk.

Really though, what happened to music? This was greatness. Yes, I know music must evolve, but did it have to evolve into ish?

Anyway, so on 106.1, 94.9 and sometimes 98.1, they have the old skool lunch hour and they were getting it today! Usually, I hear one or two good songs but they were on today, they even played "Mercedes Boy" by Pebbles! No, she really couldn't sing, but the beat was hot!

I also heard, "Ain't Too Proud to Beg" by TLC.... greatness again.... Lucky I can't find it on imeem.com or else it would be on here.

Ahh, I miss that old school stuff ...

No comments: