Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Why I Love My Boyfriend

Reasons 1-5 why I love my boyfriend...

5. He is a cutie and has the most gorgeous eyes I have ever seen on a black man... they're green with long, thick eyelashes.
4. He forgives me, even when I do silly/immature stuff... putting up with me has got to be difficult, even after 3 and a half years.
3. He supports me in my law school application endeavors, even though I know he doesn't want me to leave.
2. He lets me be me and doesn't judge me for anything I do or say... all in all...he let's me be me.
1. He calls me beautiful... even when I am sick and just coughed up some nasty looking yellow stuff.

Even though he makes me livid sometimes and I can't stand him others... all in all, I love him dearly. He makes me feel things, and am not really a touchy/feeley type person. A wise person told me that it is not about the perfect person, it is about finding someone who you can be yourself with and with whose flaws you can accept. And even though we are so different viscerally, my love for him "transcends" that. I loves you babe!

Enough of the lovefest....I was just feeling really emotional for some odd reason.

215