Thursday, March 01, 2007

American Idol: 2/28

Once again, I must say that this competition simply is not fair. The white chicks are getting blown away by the black chicks man. Very cool, but it is so obvious it is almost embarrassing... my take on the issue. Oh yeah, and if I can't remember what song you sang, you OBVIOUSLY wasn't good.

Alaina Alexander: Some song. I don't even remember what this chick sang. Oh yeah, a Dixie Chick song. Boo
Antonella Barba: Some song. Better but it still sucked. And those pictures were inappropriate man.
Gina Glocksen: Some song I don't remember the name. It was pretty good, but she let the backup singer hit the note that that song is known for. And why does she have like no control over her right eye man!
Haley Scarnato:Some Whitney song. She was one hundred percent better than she was last week. Actually, it did sound pretty good to me. She performed it well. But when Simon made the comment about mostly backup singers, I realized that's why it sounded good.
Jordin Sparks: Reflection. I didn't particularly like this song, but she did OK with it... the crying was a bit much though.
LaKisha Jones: Midnight Train to Georgia. She was OK yesterday, but it wasn't what it was last week. The weave and the mini-skirt and the makeup were as Simon said... DISTRACTING.
Leslie Hunt: Some song. I don't even remember what she sang, BUT her outfit was not cute adn she looks old. Oh yeah, she tried to scat and my friend said it sounds like when someone is seizing but still trying to talk! LOL!
Melinda Doolittle: My Funny Valentine. OK, she completely blew this song out of the park! After the show went over, I watched her performance like three times, there was just no fault. The judges couldn't find any fault, it was just great. She is embarrassing these girls man! Embarrassment. BUT because she isn't the cutest, she isn't going to win. BUT this performance will get her recognized for sure.
Sabrina Sloan: Some Whitney song. I don't really remember this performance but I do know she was pitchy, but it was aight.
Stephanie Edwards: Dangerously In Love. Am I the only person that didn't like this song? Maybe because I don't like Beyonce and she sang it almost verbatim... but whatever. Her dress matched her skin which matched her hair...I did not like this at all though. Just way to much screaming. Still, she was better than many of the others.

No comments: