Thursday, December 20, 2007

Venting

The only thing that sucks about NOT being is school is that I have so much leisure time, I tend to use it to think... and I tend to overanalyze. My new subject of overanalyzation is... was it a mistake not to go to one of the schools I got into in DC? I am starting to think that maybe it is. I mean, local firms tend to hire from local schools. I've gotten no interviews from anywhere but Texas, and everyone knows I do NOT want to stay in TX. This is really kind of upsetting me. Have I "pigeonholed" myself (for lack of a better word). I am soooo saddened by this, but you know, it will probably be OK. I just need to chill the bleep out. Like honestly.

This also gets me to thinking about WHERE I actually do want to end up. Well DC was and is always number one. Then Cali but I really don't want to consider Texas. Should I look out? Branch out to maybe New York or something? Who knows.

And then I start to feeling stupid because I feel like I picked the wrong school and for all the wrong reasons. I picked the school I am at now because it was mad cheap. I didn't pick a DC/MD school because of a really stupid reason that I cant even mention right now. I just don't know. I need to breath. This kinda sucks.

No comments: