Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Im on the brink son!

Someone please explain to me why law school exams feel like I am taking the LSAT all over again? I am just trying to figure it out. I am not one to stress over things of this nature, but I will admit. I think I stressed myself sick. Yes yes, I have my second cold of the year. Or who knows, maybe it wasnt stress. It could be because it was 83 degrees Saturday, then turned 30 degrees Sunday night, 40 degrees yesterday, and 70 degrees and raining today.

Eh whatever, let us not complain about things we cannot control. I have never wanted a vacation more than now. Like for real. I just really want to read NOTHING for upwards for 4 weeks. I just don't want to. I am just now starting to understand the stress that is law school. It really is no joke. It is not stressful because the material is particularly hard. It's stressful because it is graded on a curve and thus becomes extremly competetive. Even if you get a A on your paper, if 10 people get an A-ier paper than you, you are stuck with that sucky B+. THIS is where the stress comes from. THIS is why law school is competitive.

Very boo, but hey it is what is is. And they say hazing isn't allowed in Fraternities/Sororities. Imma need someone to police the nature that is law school. For real.

No comments: