Monday, December 03, 2007

Musings of a Procrastinator v.6

Um, I really am procrastinating on my Rule Support, not because it is hard... simply because I'm bored with it. Anyway, here are some thoughts on TV

I'm mad that the writers are on strike. There was a tornado on Wisteria Lane and now we dont know it Lynette's familiy is alive. Not happy.

I "found out" that A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila is not real. Yeah, no reality shows are real, but this one is faker than most. Apparently, she's been in a committed relationship with a dude for over a year. I was shocked because this was one of the most "real" reality shows I thought I had seen. They sure were doing some good acting then. And Tila shows the wonders of makeup. Put a little dark eyeshadow on and you are all of a sudden pretty?

Something is really wrong with NY and her Mom. I don't care that this is reality TV, but no self respecting person acts like that. I mean her mom walks around like #1 she's fine and #2 she's somebody when in actuality she is NEITHER. I mean honestly, she needs to settle her behind down, looking like a dude and ish. How disrespectful can you be to someone? When the parents came, she was out of line. Just out of line. Lying and ish... flirting with The Entertainer's dad when his mom was right there. Just straight up trash and has the nerve to want to be refered to as "Sister Patterson". Oh yes, and the Entertainer was kinda cute. I'm saddended he's gone. Punk all the way...looking hot and ish.

The Hills chicks have all lost it. Well Heidi is kind of redeeming herself, but not really.

No comments: