Friday, December 07, 2007

Arg!

I can't put this under the "procrastinator" heading because technically I'm not procrastinating. But here are some thoughts.

So saddend that Criminal Law class is over. Definatley one of the best teachers I've ever had. Yes, he isn't the clearest in class, but if you go to his office hours, you can really tell that he cares about his students progress...which in my opinion is what makes a great teacher.

Imma have to beat these undergrads behinds in my complex. They act like because it is finals time, it is party time. WTF... Imma need you to take your school work a bit more seriously.

I just realized that four hours is NO time to take a test. At the beginning of school, I was like, "How can I possibly write for four hours". Yeah taking these Contracts practice tests...I totally understand. There is just so much information to get down on the paper.

I hate Con Law, and yet I have to take it again next semester. WTF? Well at least its about Race and the Constitution this time.

Grading on a curve sucks.

I need at least two A's... I don't give a what about minuses. I just need at LEAST 2 A's to get the job I want. That is serious business right there.

No comments: