Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Note to All Public Smokers

Why do you feel you need to share you nasty ass addiction with the world. Imma need you to not be smoking when it's windy and it is blowing over all in my food and ish. That is so gross. I am just getting something that was in your mouth, blown all over my food? WTF? I don't want to share in your nasty ass habit. I just don't, so I'd appreciate it if you don't smoke in crowded places. It's gross. And to top it off... watch where you smoke. If there are people walking behind you, Imma need you to be cognizant of that fact. Because when you aren't, it ends up in my mouth as well.

Im also going to need you to not smell like stale smoke and cheap perfume/cologne trying to hide you habit.

I also think there really is no excuse for people who are under 30 to be smoking. I mean come on, older people, they werent quite aware of all of the negative effects of smoking, but young people, why do you even start? I am genuinly curious.

And this vent is not to secret smokers. At least you have the decency to keep that nasty ish to your self. For real.

Sorry if I offended anyone with this post, but your cigarette breath and smoke offends me daily, so I guess we will just both have to deal.

No comments: