Saturday, November 18, 2006

So, know I know that I am doing way much (actually it isn't way much because it is oh so necessary) with this LSAT thing. I am improving by leaps and bounds in Logic Games and Logical Reasoning, but I am still struggling with reading comprehension. I mean seriously, it seems like it should be nothing... read a passage and answer some factual questions about what you read. But it is so not that easy. Anyhoo... the reason that I am writting is because now, when ever I am talking to people or hearing people speak, I am constantly trying to pick apart thier argument. Actually, I did it before I started the law school, but now, what I do actually has names. I find myself thinking... wow... his argument is totally flawed because he is not considering other alternatives and such. Just things like that, or trying to find ways to weaken people's argument and stuff. NOT COOL. I mean seriously...But you know, a lot of people say that they don't understand what the point of the LSAT is in regards to law school. I was one of these people until last week, but know I know exactly why. The LSAT makes you questions EVERYTHING. You cannot assume anything that is not given to you and you can't bring in outside knowledge in order to attack a question. I mean while it is not like the MCAT where you learn specific knowledge, it does teach some of the skills that are needed to be a good lawyer.

On another note, CAL football sucks buttcheeks. They do this every single year, they start out really strong and then around mid november, they want to eff everything up. I mean seriously. I don't know if they get over confident or what, but they have done this in every year that I went there, and I am sure that they did it before I got there too. Now... what is the problem. Well obviously, one problem is no matter how good the team is, they won't be good without a good quarterback. Ayoob sucked, Longshore is sucking... what is the issue. But then, we must look to the source, Jeff Tedford (or as I like to call him, Teff Jedford). Maybe he has the ability to turn a program around, but I don't think he has the abilty to win big games. Seriously, it is something that is just not clicking.

No comments: