Saturday, November 04, 2006

LSAT Can Suck My.....

I really think that I am getting shafted with this LSAT class. I mean seriously, why I have I had like 7 different teachers, I mean really... how am I supposed to learn when we have a different teacher every other week. Let us be honest with our selves. All I know is I better improve or someone is getting a foot in there damn ass and I am not playing about that.

It's actually funny because I am actually doing worse since I started this class... I won't tell you which one company it is for fear of getting sued (not really... that's just kinda mean). But yeah, I am doing worse than when I started. What the hell is that. I mean really. I started out with a GREAT score in LR and sucky scores in Reading Comp and Logic Games. Now... I am doing GREAT in Logic Games, OK in Reading Comp... and SUCKY is LR. I am just getting overwhelmed with the different kinds of logical reasoning questions and the different ways to answer them. Anyone who knows me knows that I will pick an argument apart, weaken your argument and tell you the flaw in the assumption you made in your method of reasoning. I do this stuff naturally in my natural life and that is why I did SO well on this in my diagnostic... vut NOW... it's like I don't even know how to do it. My next practice test I am just going to do me, and not even trip.

No comments: