Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Last Random Post of the Day

So I'm on Rhapsody, and for some reason, I get into these moods where I just listen to all kinds of old music. So, for some reason, tonight I'm on Parliament Funkadelic, George Clinton, and ever other name they even served under. It made me start thinking about when I saw George Clinton in concert when I was in MD. That was the best concert I have ever been to in my life. It was outside and it was in Byrd Stadium... so it was ample dancing room on the field. It was a good amount of people there too, but there was also a Dru Hill concert that night, and you know people from Baltimore love them some Dru Hill. Anyhoo... I remember most vividly was Sir Nose... now I don't know if this was the same Sir Nose they used in the 70's or what, but he was still hot as hell. I don't care what anybody says. Me and my friends were just standing there watching him gyrate and stuff. LOL. I mean ole dude had BODY. It was great.

No comments: