Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Progression

Ok, so I have a feeling that I am going to be writting a lot today. First things first, LSAT is in 2 days... 2 days. One of the biggest standardized tests (next to the bar) that I will ever take in my life is in two days. I took off of work this week to get a lot of studying done and it seems as though it is actually working out. My practice test scores are going up because I realized how to finally do a reading comprehension question. YAY. You aren't supposed to actually read and understand the material, you just have to get the darn questions right. DUR. I mean seriously. I do feel a lot more confident, however I still feel like they are going to throw me some ridiculous logic games question and I am going to have NO IDEA how to do it. That is my ultimate fear.

Any way, so onto the more important things, Thanksgiving. My family couldnt figure out what to do for Thanksgiving, so we did the LCD and went to an old family friends house. I have known them since I was four. It was the first time that the girl would be back from grad school in NY, so I figured it would be interesting to see if she had changed. Me and the girl went to school together until 5th grade and kinda kept in touch, but our parents knew each other before, so they of course kept in touch. They always babied the girl because she is below average height (she doestn have dwarfism, but she is considered to be a LP). She also kinda had this thing about her... it was really hard to talk to her because she was so out of touch because her parents wouldn't let her live. And she was always kinda rounder. But anyway, so when I saw her, I was so surprised... she lost weight and she looked good. And we actually had good conversations and I didn't want to leave because we were having so much fun together. And her parents werent treating her like a damn baby. I was just so amazed how much she grew up in three months... we hadn't connected like that since 3rd grade because I always felt like we were just NOT on the same maturity level but my goodness, I could actually see her as being a friend.

No comments: