Saturday, November 18, 2006

If ignorance had a face...

Ok, so I am flipping through Essence magazine and I come across a quotes page. So Kanye West is on there, and his quote basically says that without the mixing of races, there wouldn't be video girls. Then he goes on to say that him and his friends happen to be very fond of "mutts". Yeah, this quote just screams out "I am one ignorant MoFo." I mean really, let's be real with ourselves. Who the hell says this, I mean seriously. There are so many implications to what he said it is not even funny. And he seriously has lost all kinds of credibility... not that he had much left after he bumrushed not one but TWO awards shows because he didn't win. Dude, get over yourself. I mean seriously, just because you spent over a million dollars on a video and because Pamela Anderson was in you video does not mean that you should get an award (confusing necessity with sufficiency...durr). That just means your behind is dumb for doing it. It is just ridiculous. And then I told my dad about the quote and he was like, "Isn't he the dude that made that Jesus Walks" with me song... I mean his whole behavior is paradoxical to me... and no matter how hard I try, I can not solve the apparent discrepancy between what he preaches and what he says.

No comments: