Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Randomness Pertaining to TV

Attention: Why can't I make titles? Anyhooo.... more randomness.

Chris Noth is so freaking hot it isn't funny. Yes, he is 52... but I don't care. He could GET IT. I mean come on. Playing the wealthy, debounaire Mr. Big on Sex and the City just cemented his position of one of the hottest white guys ever in life. I mean come on, let's be real with ourselves. He is pretty cute in Law and Order too. Speaking of Law and Order, the guy that plays Stabler is rather hot for a white guy too. I think it is the tall, dark eyed and dark haired white dudes that I actually consider to be hot.

Anchal from America's Next Top Model is mos def the prettiest one on the show but she won't win. She is just too awkward when she is not modeling for one thing, the lack of self confidence isn't cute, and the judges just arent going to pick her because she is a size 4-6. That's actually why I like her, I can't see her ribs.

Lynette on Desperate Housewives is freaking pimp. Come on, I mean, break down the door to you husbands "person he has a kid with" and threaten to do to her spine what was done to her door in front of the chick's daughter is freaking pimp, I don't care what anybody says.

UCB is extra stupid because they charged me 20 damn dollars to get my transcript mailed to LSAC. UMCP charged me nothing. I also got my diploma today, and it was signed by the governator himself... lol. I laughed on BART today. It was very funny to me.

There's a lady at my work that talks and doesnt know when to shut up. She corners me at like 4:45 when it's time to go, and wants to talk. COME ON.

Prince's "Why You Wanna Treat Me So Bad" is a rather nice song. It was made in 1980... I was negative 4 years old. Anyway, at the end, there is this duel guitar solo... I really like it. Prince coulda even got it back then... especially that picture on the CD with the wild hair. WOOO

"What Does It Take (To Win Your Love)" is a really cool song that has been made over many times since the 1960's, but Peter White's version that came out this year is great. I was in the car the first time I heard it and was getting it in traffic and people were looking at me.

Logic Games are the best part of the LSAT because there isn't really anyway they can trick you.

Asheru, the artist that did the Boondocks theme song is a really good artist. He is conscious, yet not. And his music is really nice. How come more rappers cant be like him.

Return to your regular scheduled programming.

No comments: