Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Randomness Pertaining to Nothing

It bothers me to no end when people talk and they look at you for confirmation that they are funny. Oh my goodness. This seriously irks me. Seriously. I can't stand it. Like if someone is telling a joke or just talking in regular conversation and they are constantly looking at you to judge your reaction. It's like have enough confidence in yourself that you arent constantly looking for approval.

It bothers me that a few (only 2 actually) people who call themselves my friends forgot my birthday. Well these 2 people had been on moderate non-com anyway. But me and my sister are in a fight and SHE still told me Happy Birthday. My best friend who was on non com for 12 days told me happy birthday (we are now officially off non com YAY). But like these two selfish w words didnt even know? Oh hells no.

Making the Band 4... are we sure, I swear this is technically like Making the Band 7. Why do all of the guys look like the are greasy and need to bathe? Well minus Q and Donnie.

Dance Wars: Bruno v. Carrie Ann is possibly the WORST show that is supposed to display talent ever. I mean, it's worse than America's Got Talent. I just don't understand why these people think they can sing. It was so bad, I was embarrased by a couple of the people. My goodness.

I went to a panel today about life as a litigator. They had a person from a non profit, a professor, a big firm, a small firm, and the city attny. So long story short, it was a good presentation but there were some wierd moments in there. For example, this one guy was like, "When I have a motion due, there is a week where I am a horrible dad as well as a horrible husband. It just 'is' It only happens about once ever month". Very wow. And then the teacher was like, "Yeah I knew I had to leave corporate when my daughter wanted to watch the snow fall on the sill and I timed her so I could be at work at 7:30". Just super extra wow. Which exemplifies why corporate is not for me. It is for some people, like the guy who is OK with it, but for people who are, like the teacher, that has got to mess up your mental.

My boyfriend is the best person ever. The End.

No comments: