Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Lost and Found

Yes, this is another post about Ledisi...As with most people, I hadn't listened to the whole CD, I just kept listening to my favorite tracks. So today, I listened to the title track, and was moved to tears. I mean, I get emotional over songs, but very rarely over lyrical songs. I mean seriously. Not just because I identify with what she is saying, but also because she delievers the lyrics with such conviction. I mean you hear and FEEL the pain. It is just too much (in a good way). Very strong.

I mean come on... how can you not feel this?

"Always alone, some body come for me.... Hear on my own, feels like the pain lasts an eternity. Tears come no more, I want to smile again, love again. Please someone find me. Souls pass me by why can't they see me? Touch me one time, just like magic I will re-appear. Sadness like the rain, it showers over me. I wanna feel again. Please someone find me."

Just wow.

No comments: