Friday, January 18, 2008

I Like Chains

Well scratch that. As Riley stated on, "The Boondocks" there is a difference between chains and necklaces. I think I like necklaces.

I remember in high school, I would not have less than three chains on at one time. One of my track coaches said he could always tell when I was coming down the track because he could hear my chains. I would always have at least one dog tag on, and some other necklaces of various sizes. Then my senior year, CIF decided they wanted to ban all jewelry from track meets so I had to retire the neckaces. If I couldnt run in them, I figured I shouldnt practice in them. I eventually just stopped wearing them because everytime I would put them on, I would have to take them off.

Fast forward about 6 years to today. I have re-found my love for necklaces. It started with one figaro link chain (which is my absolute FAVORITE)... then my boyfriend bought me two necklaces for christmas (one just a chain, and the other a heart one with a snake link chain)... I'm back!

Yeah, random, STFW... it's my blog. I do wha' I wan'.....

No comments: