Thursday, January 17, 2008

Bring New Jack Back! Now... TIA!

What ever happened to groups like Boyz II Men, Jodeci, or even Ideal? I mean seriously. Some sexy semi pretty boy early to mid 20 year old crooning songs? I mean come on! The best we can come up with nowadays is Pretty Ricky, and people know how they disgust me. I mean those fools looks straight up fowl.

But seriously, I was on a music kick again last night. As much as KC was a crackhead and the other members were questionable... there will probably never be a group like Jodeci. And its sad because when they were popular, I just liked the stuff for the beat. But as a 20 something, you can appreciate the rawness of what is said. LOL. I mean we have stuff like Chris Brown (and he's not a group) maybe, but that fool just turned 18... can we get anything for the older crowd? At Jodeci's beginning, they were all between 20 and 23... shouldnt no 17 year old (Chris Brown) be talking bout "what he can 'do'" and ish. I'm just saying.

I think Imma petition for the New Jack era to come back. I mean honestly, you cannot TELL me that ish wasn't hot. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention Guy. Guy was freaking HOT. I remember watching some reruns of Apollo on TV1 and saw one of their performances... hot ish man. Woot!

Always remember...

I.....can't....leave you alooooooooone! You got me feenin... feenin....feenin....feeenin.

No comments: