Monday, November 19, 2007

Musings of a Procrastinator v.4

Why does everyone think that they are a model? I'm just saying. Especially in facebook profiles and ish... going to get that glamour shot and everything. I actually think it is funny. It's like you're not over 5'7... settle your behind down.

Why did someone steal a hug from me yesterday and I was really offended. It's like, you know that I don't hug and you are just going to try to make me hug you? WTF?

Please tell me why I accidentally told one of my friends that I think he's asexual?

Is it just me or is that song "9mm" by David Banner, Akon, and Snoop like 85x better when they say, "Busting out of your speakers" as opposed to "Got a 9mm". Like why did they even need to go there? It loses its musical efficacy with all that bullish.

I think I really need to take ballroom lessons, I was getting it with myself after I finished my Con Law paper 3 days early. I was quickstepping with myself, mamboing, and even a little cha-cha.

I will be at home in the Bay Area in a little more than 24 hours... is that NOT beautiful... I mean honestly.

Why, at the beginning of the year, did I think the Black Graduate Students were really wierd and that the law school students were normal. And why, on November 19, has that TOTALLY switched around? They are like the most normal black people I've met since being in Austin.... maybe I should actually go to the meetings huh?

No comments: