Thursday, November 22, 2007

Home Sweet Home

It is sooo true. You don't know what you've got until its gone. I remember being so excited about leavign California in August. I was just so anxious to get out of the boringness that is the Bay Area... yes, I would like to renege on this. I don't know if I CAN live anywhere else. Well actually, not true, I can...I'm doing it now. But I just still dont understand why it was 87 degrees when I was leaving Austin. Honestly, what is that?

But yes, it's crazy. I miss the cold. I miss wearing sweaters. I miss good food. I miss the sound of the heat. I miss seeing the water. I miss my parents. I miss my boyfriend. I miss California.

Let's see if I will be lucky enough to have the job search liken a job from LA/SF to fall in my lap. Let us hope.

No comments: